Manual Certificate Sync Request - SoniaGulabani

#200
by SoniaGulabani - opened

Hi Thomas and Course Maintainers,

I have completed the Unit 4 Final Project, and my agent successfully registered a passing score of 35% on the database ledger under my username: SoniaGulabani.

However, the certificate frontend Space is hitting a persistent Gradio session cache glitch ("This action requires a logged in user") showing another user's active session, which blocks my download trigger.

Could you please manually sync my profile records or share the direct compiled PDF download link?

Thank you so much for your time and assistance!

Screenshot 2026-10-02 000557

Screenshot 2026-10-02 000557

SoniaGulabani changed discussion status to closed
SoniaGulabani changed discussion status to open

Hi Thomas and Course Maintainers,

I have completed the Unit 4 Final Project, and my agent successfully registered a passing score of 35% on the database ledger under my username: SoniaGulabani.

However, the certificate frontend Space is hitting a persistent Gradio session cache glitch ("This action requires a logged in user") showing another user's active session, which blocks my download trigger.

Could you please manually sync my profile records or share the direct compiled PDF download link?

Thank you so much for your time and assistance!

Dear Hugging Face Team, dear SoniaGulabani,

I experience the exact same problem. I achieved a score of 45 with my username "harkoe", but when I try to claim my certificate, a user named Subkhan Ibnu Aji appears as logged in and I cannot log in with my account.

Any help to get my certificate is much appreciated! Thank your for your assistance!

Screenshot 2026-10-02 180826

Screenshot 2026-10-02 180946

Hi Thomas and Course Maintainers,

I have completed the Unit 4 Final Project, and my agent successfully registered a passing score of 35% on the database ledger under my username: SoniaGulabani.

However, the certificate frontend Space is hitting a persistent Gradio session cache glitch ("This action requires a logged in user") showing another user's active session, which blocks my download trigger.

Could you please manually sync my profile records or share the direct compiled PDF download link?

Hugging Face Agents Course org

Thanks for reporting! It should be fixed now :)

sergiopaniego changed discussion status to closed

Sign up or log in to comment