Certificate page shows another user's name instead of sign-in (username: Effina-byte)

#203
by Effina-byte - opened

Hi Agents Course team,

Thank you for the great course! I've finished Unit 4 and my submission was accepted under the username Effina-byte:

Score: 100.0% (20/20 correct)
The scorer replied: "High score updated on leaderboard."
Public agent code: https://huggingface.co/spaces/Effina-byte/Agent-test/tree/main
My entry is on the leaderboard as #699 (Effina-byte, 100 pts, 2026-10-03 00:32:10).

Unfortunately I can't get my certificate. On the Unit 4 certificate page, the sign-in button shows "Subkhan Ibnu Aji" instead of my account. Clicking it just reloads the page, and "Get my certificate" fails with:

"This action requires a logged in user. Please sign in and retry."

I get the same result in a fresh private window.

Could you please sync my certificate record for Effina-byte, or let me know if there's another way to get it? Happy to share more details or screenshots.

Thanks so much!

Hugging Face Agents Course org

Thanks for reporting! It should be fixed now :)

sergiopaniego changed discussion status to closed

Sign up or log in to comment