Certificate page shows another user's name instead of sign-in (username: srivatsanr4)

#206
by srivatsanr4 - opened

Hello Agents Course team,
I've successfully finished Unit 4 and my submission was accepted under the username srivatsanr4:
Score: 45.0%
Public agent code:
https://huggingface.co/spaces/srivatsanr4/Final_Assignment_Template/tree/main

Unfortunately, I can't claim my certificate. On the Unit 4 certificate page, the sign-in button shows "Subkhan Ibnu Aji" instead of my account. Clicking it just reloads the page, and clicking "Get my certificate" fails with the error:

"This action requires a logged in user. Please sign in and retry."

I get the exact same result even in a fresh private/incognito window across different browsers. It seems to be a global state/caching bug on the Space.
Can you please look into this, fix the space, and sync my certificate record for srivatsanr4?

Thanks!
Sri

Same, where you able to fix it?

sergiopaniego changed discussion status to closed
Hugging Face Agents Course org

Thanks for reporting! It should be fixed now :)

Thanks for the quick fix

Sign up or log in to comment